Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Crazy Moments: Going through memory lane


Image taken by Mrs. J of Mrs. JRose


Written by Mrs J

From Mrs Mad’s previous post- we sold graduation leis at our old stopping ground- Independence High School. Profitability wasn’t the greatest, but just hanging out with my bffs was insanely memorable. Looking at the stream of blue graduation gowns as they walked into the stadium brought back so many memories for me. This was the place where I met some of my bffs- they are my little girl’s Godmothers, the girls that were part of my wedding, the girls that came to the hospital when I gave birth to my first born, the girls that I meet for happy hour after a long hard day at work, my extended family that are always there for support or just to laugh with!! I am soo blessed to have met my bffs over 15 years ago. We’ve all grown up so much but we’re still the same crazy group!! As we start our new blog you’ll learn more about our lives, interests and of course our craziness!!

Happy reading!!


Image taken by Mrs. J's relative of (left to right): Mrs. JRose, Mrs. Mad, & Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment